School Health Service
Welcome to the School Health Professionals page.
Our website is here
On this page you can find out the answers to the following questions:
- Who are we?
- What do we do?
- What services do we provide?
Find the referral form for professionals link as well as other useful links.
Who are we?
Registered Nurses with additional qualifications/experience
- Fran Walsh School Nurse
- Charlotte Warren School Nurse
- Gemma Matthews Community Staff Nurse
- Sally Tillsley Senior School Nurse Assistant
Contact number 01926 421074
What do we do?
We work both in and out of school to provide CONFIDENTIAL support around:
- Keeping healthy
- Emotional Health/ Stress
- Weight Management
- Sexual Health
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Smoking Cessation
- Supporting long term conditions
What services do we provide?
- We are in school every Tuesday lunchtime
- One to One appointments in school
- Advice/Support for parents/ school if requested
- Staff training
- Health promotion theme days
Referral form for professionals
The referral form is at the bottom of this page.