A Level Drama is both challenging and enjoyable! It is an excellent choice for GCSE Drama students in particular and demonstrate to Universities and employers that a student is independent, confident and a great communicator.
At A Level students:
* Further develop their performance and analytical skills
* Study different Theatrical Practitioners
* Explore and analyse different play
* Visit and analyse live theatre
* Devise theatre, analysing and evaluation their own success
* Perform extracts of a play using the influence of a particular practitioner.
Tel: 01926 743200