At Campion we have strong and successful science department where both staff and students are enthusiastic about the subject. As a department we develop students into scientists with independent thinking, problem solving and practical skills that they can apply to the outside world.
In order for us to achieve our goals we endeavour to:
* Provide students with engaging well differentiated lessons that accelerate progress
* Nurture a positive working relationship amongst staff and students where students feel safe to ask questions and think outside the box
* Promote science as a relevant and modern subject that has an impact on our lives every day
* Proved quality learning experiences through well informed skilful teaching
* Equip student with the courage and skills to set themselves challenging targets through regular monitoring and feedback from teachers